The feature of fleece jacket when it was washing
1) It is generally suitable for dry cleaning. Dry-cleaning is recommended for clothes made of high-grade all-wool or wool mixed with other fibers; it is not alkali-resistant. If it is washed in water, it is better to use a neutral detergent without enzymes, and it is best to use a special wool detergent. If you use a washing machine to wash, you should use a drum washing machine and choose a gentle program. For hand washing, it is best to gently rub and wash, and do not use a washboard to scrub. For the specific washing method, please refer to the clothes washing label before washing, and the label shall prevail.
2) Wool fabric will shrink and deform in an aqueous solution above 30 degrees, so it should be soaked in cold water for a short time, the washing temperature should not exceed 40 degrees, gently knead and wash, remember to scrub vigorously.
Specific cleaning method: before washing, pat to remove dust, then soak in cold water for 10-20 minutes, then gently rub in detergent solution, rinse with clean water, take it out and squeeze dry.
Choose light gear for machine washing. Dark colors are generally easy to fade and should be washed separately.
3) Do not use chlorine-containing bleaching liquid, but can use oxygen-containing color bleaching.
4) Use squeeze washing, avoid twisting, squeeze to remove water, spread it out in the shade, or fold it in half and hang it in the shade; when it is wet or semi-dry, it can remove wrinkles and avoid exposure to the sun.
5) Use softener to maintain soft feel and antistatic.