The classification of winter jacket
1. A-shaped jacket: The top is narrow and the bottom is wide, elegant and dignified, which is a must for ladies with high popularity. A-LINE can quietly conceal your bucket waist and quietly perfect your overall shape. A-type coat and a dress of the same length are a perfect match! You won’t go wrong in this way.
2. The H-shaped jacket with a strong sense of shape is the most common coat style, which is basically suitable for MM of various body shapes. The straight up and down straight design can immediately show your skill and neatness. Whether it’s a skirt or pants, an H-shaped jacket can definitely help you deal with all the problems in matching.
3. The cocoon-shaped jacket with a cute silhouette is the key to the joints between the shoulders and sleeves. Generally lower, at the 3/1 of the sleeve, which is different from the neat lines of the H-shaped coat and the romantic plot of the A-shaped coat. The cocoon-shaped silhouette has a modern curve.
But here is a reminder of MM who has a rounder and thicker figure. Cocoon-shaped coats are definitely a taboo for you. Because wearing it will make your figure appear more round and thick, be sure to stay away.
4. The cloak jacket has always been an excellent tool for creating aura, eliminating the bloated feeling brought by the sleeves, sliding from the shoulders to the legs of the corridor, so that the femininity soared rapidly. In addition to being able to withstand the oncoming cold wind, when walking on the street, both men and women will look at you more.
But this should remind the girl with big breasts, don’t try the cape coat easily, or it will look like it.
5. The X-shaped waist jacket will naturally show your X body strips. The design of the waist tightening or the waist tie can make up for the small defects of your lack of waist.