The weather is getting colder recently. Relatively speaking, the northern area is relatively cold. Many consumers who are afraid of the cold often search the Internet for related content about the customization of jackets. Because jackets are made of special fabrics, they are multi-functional. Let’s take a look at how the jackets keep warm. ?
Custom jackets are multi-functional garments. Many netizens may find it very curious. First of all, let’s understand the fabric composition of jackets, and you will know why it has that characteristic.
1. One is the ePTFE laminated microporous fabric. At present, most of them are GORE-TEX, DENTIK, EVENT, 3TO1-TEX in China. Its waterproof and breathable function is to compound a layer of microporous film on the outer fabric of the garment. The micropores are smaller than water droplets and larger than gas molecules. It can block rain while volatilizing its own sweat.
2. The other is a PU or TPU coated (or laminated) hydrophilic fabric. Its function is achieved by a non-porous waterproof layer and a hydrophilic molecular chain structure.
The above explained the internal structure of the jacket customization from a micro perspective, but from a macro perspective, the jacket fabric is divided into two laminated rubber fabrics and two and a half layers of fabric. Let’s take a look at their respective characteristics.
1. Two-layer laminated rubber fabric-only a waterproof and breathable layer is laminated under the outer fabric, and a layer of lining should be added to the inside to protect the waterproof and breathable film when making clothes.
2. Three-layered rubber fabric-a waterproof and breathable layer is compounded under the outer fabric, and then a layer of inner lining is compounded, so there is no need to add lining when making garments.
3. Two and a half layers of fabric-compound a waterproof and breathable layer under the outer fabric, and then add a protective layer (not an interlining). When making clothing, because there is already a protective layer, there is no need to add lining, but it is more than three-layered rubber fabric Be thinner and softer.