In the hot summer, short-sleeved T-shirts can be said to be one of everyone’s favorite clothing. It is simple and comfortable, stylish and not solemn. It can be said to be a fashion item that has won the favor of men and women of all ages. Whether it is printed T or embroidered T, do you know which fabrics they have? The weather is getting hotter and hotter, come choose your own customized T-shirt!
Cotton is a commonly used T-shirt fabric, comfortable, skin-friendly, good breathability, good moisture absorption and environmental protection. It is divided into mercerized cotton, saccharified cotton, cotton + cashmere, cotton + Lycra (high-quality spandex), cotton + nylon, cotton polyester and other textures.
2. Tencel, namely lignocellulosic fiber, blended with wool, polyester or other blends, suitable for flat knitting T-shirt products. The advantage is that it has a good hand feel and good drape; the disadvantage is that it is easy to fluff and has poor strength.
3. Australian island cotton is cellulose acetate fiber, after blending with Tencel, it feels smoother. Suitable for flat knitting T-shirt products. The advantage is that it has a good hand feel and good drape; the disadvantage is that it is easy to fluff and has poor strength.
4. Cellulose fibers such as modal, bamboo fiber and soybean fiber are regenerated cellulose fibers like Tencel and Australian Island cotton, which are suitable for flat knitting T-shirt products. The advantages are good hand feel and good drape; the disadvantages are easy fluffing, easy deformation, and poor strength.
5. 100% polyester has the advantages of good color feeling, strong wrinkle resistance and not easy to deform. The disadvantage is poor air permeability and poor sweat absorption. Generally adapted to sports T-shirts.
6. Nylon (polyamide) Nylon is a kind of chemical fiber with strong air permeability, but it is still worse than pure cotton. It is characterized by smooth hand feeling and good color feeling. Generally, it needs to go through a fake knitting process before it can be used on T-shirt products.